- update to mkdocs, update to journeys, reference architecture.
- Added Tech Academy site for enablement: EDA Tech Academy
- Update to fit for purpose, adding business and technical use cases.
- Add Flow Architecture summary
- Update to reactive messaging section
- Update to Avro and schema registry technical note.
- Update to the reference architecture diagram to add App Connect Enterprise as a source to messaging services
- Update to Flink note on exactly once delivery
- Add kubernetes deployment diagram for messaging as a service
- Update MQ sink connector tutorial for lab 1 and lab 2.
- Update to Kafka Connect framework content
- Integrate SOA and EDA co-existence section
- Learning Journey 101 content to get you started on EDA.
- Step by step tutorial to deploy Event Streams 2021.0.3 release on OpenShift
- Generic business use cases for EDA adoption
- Update to the reference architecture diagram to illustrate messaging as a service as the backbone for EDA.
- How Automation fits on top of EDA? some explanations are here.
- Split producer into basic and advanced concepts
- Split consumer content into basics and advanced concepts
- Apache Flink introduction and need to know article
- Devising data models: when you need to think about data views and data representation depending of the needs and semantic.